- 63 year old male presenting with acute S-T Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Left Anterior Descending (LAD) Coronary Artery occluded
- Small stump is present, but the artery doesn’t fill and is notable by its absence just beyond a diagonal branch artery
- Subsequently, thrombus was removed
- Stenting successfully followed thrombus removal
LAD occluded just beyond a branch (arrow).
Post MegaVac, clot removed. Culprit lesion shown by arrow.
Post stenting of lesion. Excellent flow in LAD and no distal embolization.